The Integrated Designer works across both print and digital on a large range of projects from advertising to social media. He/she will possess exceptional design skills and provide visual, branded design sensibility while working in a fast-paced team environment and will play a critical role in defining and executing creative content
· Work with creative team to execute projects ranging from multimedia ad campaigns, marketing, and brand initiatives to the digital site, social media initiatives, corporate identity solutions, logos, and standard print collateral pieces.· Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects.
· Partner closely with project managers in terms of meeting goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects and creative assets.
· Assist in developing and maintaining the creative look and feel for all cross channel concepts.
· Design and execute comps, mood/storyboarding, presentation visuals, and other creative materials as directed.
· Possess strong capability to consider a range of applications and audiences for each project.
· Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content; works with all departments in recommending solutions.
· Remain current on emerging trends in advertising, digital designs, 360 marketing and bring “state of the art” innovations to David Yurman.
· Develop good working relationships with internal customers.
· Execute all print design including advertising, mailers, and look books.
· Art direct photo shoots for a wide range of use including print and digital (web, email and social)