Primary responsibility of this position is to own, manage and enhance sales for a particular set of Independent accounts and to provide superior customer service to our authorized retailers. This position will be working with the Regional Account Managers and Directors to help foster and maintain excellent partnerships.
· Responsible for supplying a specific set of wholesale accounts with all daily inquires via phone, email and fax, including but not limited to: open order updates, stock and special orders, consignment/trunks, advertising, item availability, shipment updates/issues, RTV requests, consumer complaints/problems, quality issues, creations, discrepancies, etc.
· Works in direct partnership with Regional Account Managers and Directors to facilitate total account management and aide in achieving sales plan
· Manages the Creations business. Reports and manages all Creation requests between accounts and Creations Team, ensuring that approved creation styles are set up and sales are generated.
· Manages all Cable Cash Contests. Creates contest guidelines, sales tiers/corresponding jewelry prizes and requirements for each specific time period.
· Sends weekly communication of all Item Changes, Style Cancellations, Price Changes and Finalizing Pricing to affected accounts
· Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, fulfilling requests.
· Total Market participation. Inclusive of order form development, assist with product presentation, iPad/iJewel management, order review/PO# confirmation, final submission and delivery.
· Trunk show management. Writing, coordinating scheduling/delivery, tracking sales and invoicing
·Work Experience: 3 years Wholesale or Retail Experience, Luxury Goods preferred. Internships in related field a plus.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Outlook and Word.
· Proficiency in Excel skills a must.
· Retail Math knowledge a must.