- Daily trafficking of print collateral projects internally with creative team and externally with vendors. Projects Include: specialty print invitations, printed brand collateral, internal communications collateral, short-run books, art editions, brand packaging.
- Maintain and monitor print-production timelines with project management and production directors to meet deadlines and deliveries.
- Plan, delegate, and track internal print mechanical work with production artist. Collaborate with project managers and supporting art directors to seek daily approvals for print collateral, and all final print mechanical sign-offs.
- Compile all fulfillment and distribution instructions and communicate to vendors.
- Process and distribute vendor invoices.
- Support in sourcing of materials needed to execute projects or research
- Prepare and assemble creative presentations
- Coordinating photo shoot image asset delivery into retouching, with internal team members and internal/external retouching partners.
- Coordinate and oversee execution of specific print projects from concept to delivery as needed.
- Experience in print production coordination of high-end collateral/print materials with luxury/fashion content.
- Print coordination experience, and understanding of material specifications and workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple projects seamlessly and work with precision under rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a flexible outlook, reprioritizing and troubleshooting project changes, exceptions shifting production timelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members across various departments and external production partners.
- Production coordination/management experience in fashion/luxury goods preferred (either agency, or in-house creative departments).
- Familiarity and understanding print production and manufacturing standards in high-caliber fashion/luxury goods industry.
- Strong visual acuity and ability to interpret color, and ability to effectively articulate retouching direction.
- Proficiency in MS Office; working knowledge of Adobe CS.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed