The Senior Manager of CRM will be a data-driven, client-centric professional with an expertise at driving overall retention and qualified acquisition into the David Yurman brand. He/she will be familiar with a wide range of database marketing, customer segmentation & targeting, loyalty program development, clienteling support, and identifying ideal partnerships to help drive new acquisition.
The ideal candidate possesses analytical thinking and can work seamlessly with a team of Analysts to leverage client insights and turn into actionable CRM strategies & plans. Adept at analyzing marketing campaign effectiveness and sharing ROI analysis with key stakeholders.
- In partnership with VP – develop and execute data-driven, omni-touch point CRM strategies to drive sales & loyalty
- Defining key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness
- Manage budget related to CRM activities and measure ROI of each initiative
- Work with Marketing team on incorporating CRM plans & programs into 360 Marketing strategies, directives and recaps
- Seek premium partnerships to help drive new client acquisition into the brand and develop contact strategies for retaining and growing clients into loyalists
- Work with CRM vendor, Adobe, to develop targeting for direct mail/email campaigns and analyze results
- Partner with Analysts and VP to automate and share reports, including monthly CRM scorecard with key stakeholders of the business
- Manage day to day Voice of Customer program and analyze and share results
- Develop and execute all components of Customer Loyalty program and measure effectiveness
- Develop quarterly and annual CRM reviews to share critical campaign effectiveness with key stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive clienteling strategy and tools to support DY Retail boutiques
- Manage and develop CRM Coordinator
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in CRM/direct marketing; proven trajectory of success in past roles
- Experience in Retail CRM
- Passion for understanding consumer insights and consumer behavior
- Experience in managing a team
- Business experience in a global environment
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Software Applications
- Knowledge in segmentation, targeting strategies
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign and Analytics tools, preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to frame business problems analytically
- Proven working ability in the following areas:
- Study design: segmentation, focus groups, ethnographic studies etc.
- Data harmonization and modeling
- Strong understanding of financial metrics
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Retail sales environment knowledge
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed